Day 13: The Big Payback
Our lives are full of blessings that sometimes we can take for granted. When we look at life from a place of lacking we fail to see the things that we already have. From things as simple as turning on the heat or having clean clothes to a person without them could seem like gold. Creating cycles of gratitude enable the energy of abundance to funnel back into your life. Showing gratitude for your blessings by blessing others is a beautiful way to expand the cycle of abundance and gratitude communally.
Today, make it a point to bless another human being. This does not have to be an expensive or time-consuming task (or it can be, it’s up to you) but it does have to be a deliberate, considerate, and heartfelt expression of compassion. If you’re short on suggestions see below:
- Take the time to have a conversation with someone who may feel invisible (social outcasts).
- Buy a coffee or a hot meal for someone who can’t do so themselves.
- Hug someone.
- Spend the day paying compliments to everyone who crosses your path.
- Leave a note acknowledging someones efforts or hard work.
- Make a meal for someone who is sick and deliver it.
- Offer guidance to a person who is younger than you.
- Spend time giving attention to someone older than you.
- Help someone carry groceries.
- Hold the hand of someone who is in pain
There are a myriad of things that you can do to be a blessing to others. The joy that you bring to others with manifest joy within yourself. Be impactful, kind, loving, compassionate, and giving because these simple actions create ripples that expand further than you can imagine.
May we all show gratitude for our blessings by being a blessing to others. So shall it be!
Love & Light